Electronic relay for protection and continuous voltage monitoring.
- Protection against voltage surges, triggers at voltages higher than 265 V. Trigger time according to the voltage value less than or equal to:
- 300 V triggers after 3 s
- 350 V triggers after 800 ms
- 400 V triggers after 200 ms
- Protection against voltage drop, triggers at voltages less than 160 V. Fixed trigger time of 300 ms.
- Error in phase sequence (incorrect phase connection order for RV-T. Fixed trigger time 1 s.
- The RV-TS type does not include phase sequence monitoring.
- Activation by external input (TRIGGER). Trigger time less than or equal to 10 ms.
- Indication LEDs for power supply and voltage error.
The RV relay range has been designed to provide protection from disruption to the neutral connection of electrical installations by measuring voltages between phase in neutral. It may be applied to both single phase (type RV-M) and three-phase installations RV-T / RV-TS). These voltage monitoring relays detect, according to the type used, incorrect phase sequence, phase loss, as well as voltage surges and drops in a single module size unit suitable for both industrial and modular cabinets. Measurement using true root mean square.