Successful participation in Middle East Electricity 2018, the world's largest trade fair for the energy industry, covering the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, including the renewable energy sector and the lighting industry.
Middle East Electricity welcomes visitors from the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world and is the main meeting for energy industry professionals in the region.
During the trade fair, CIRCUTOR focused especially on new solutions for improving electrical energy efficiency, such as:
- AFQevo (Active multifunction filter)
- MYeBOX® (Portable power analyzer)
- SVG (Static Var Generator)
- CVM A1500 (Power analyzer for panel with power quality measurement parameters)
- Wibeee (Consumption analyzer)
This year, we received visitors from more than 40 countries. Here at CIRCUTOR, we would like to thank you for your interest in all units presented at the trade fair and we hope that future editions of the trade fair will be just as successful as past ones.