CIRCUTOR will participate in the Hannover Messe 2017 fair, one of the leading events with the biggest repercussion in the industrial automation sector, not only throughout Europe but also internationally.
During this edition, CIRCUTOR with over 40 years present in the sector of energy efficiency, will participate in the event to show to all attendees the newest solutions for improving electrical energy efficiency.
- New portable power quality analyzer for energy audits and control (MYeBOX®).
- Power analyzers and software for Energy Management Solutions (EMS).
- Wi-Fi solutions for energy consumption control (Wibeee family).
- Power Factor correction and Filtering solutions (New AFQevo Active Filter).
- Earth leakage protection systems with and without automatic reclosing systems.
- Electrical energy generation and self-consumption systems from renewable sources of energy.
We hope to share with you all our new products from the 24th to the 28th of April at stand B66 in Pavilion 12.
More information: Hannover Messe 2017