CIRCUTOR will participate in the Hannover Messe 2017 fair, one of the leading events with the biggest repercussion in the industrial automation sector, not only throughout Europe but also internationally.
During this edition, CIRCUTOR with over 40 years present in the sector of energy efficiency, will participate in the event to show to all attendees the newest solutions for improving electrical energy efficiency.
- New portable power quality analyzer for energy audits and control (MYeBOX®).
- Power analyzers and software for Energy Management Solutions (EMS).
- Wi-Fi solutions for energy consumption control (Wibeee family).
- Power Factor correction and Filtering solutions (New AFQevo Active Filter).
- Earth leakage protection systems with and without automatic reclosing systems.
- Electrical energy generation and self-consumption systems from renewable sources of energy.
We hope to share with you all our new products from the 24th to the 28th of April at stand B66 in Pavilion 12.
The next link takes you straight to the eTicket registration/activation website.
After registration, each guest receives a personalized ticket by e-mail for printing in A4 and showing at the entrance.
Ticket are only valid upon registration/activation, and that this is most conveniently done online, before the show.
Each eTicket is valid for the entire duration of HANNOVER MESSE 2017.
More information: Hannover Messe 2017