CIRCUTOR will participate in Elecrama 2016, from 13 to 17 February in Bangalore (India)
Elecrama is one of the biggest showcases in the world of electricity, where the latest solutions, units and technologies of the electrical sector are exhibited, including renewable energies, microgrids and off-grid energy systems.
CIRCUTOR, a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions, will exhibit some of their solutions and units at their stand, such as:
- Energy efficiency improvement solutions and systems
- Electric vehicle charging units and management systems
- Renewable energy and self-consumption solutions
- Energy monitoring and consumption management analyzers
- Street lighting management systems
- Power factor correction and harmonic filtering units
We look forward to seeing you at our stand, no. HN2 in pavilion 2B.
More information: Renewable Energies and Self-Consumption
More information: Smart electric vehicle charging
More information: Electrical energy efficiency