CIRCUTOR provides you the new collection of video tutorials of our Energy Management Software: PowerStudio Scada.
Through a series of short videos you will learn what it is and how to start using PowerStudio SCADA without any prior programming knowledge. Viewing the new tutorials you will learn how to create a new application, add and configure new devices, create Scada screens, reports and user profiles management.
The new collection is available in our YouTube channel or through the following links:
- 1.1- Elements of PowerStudio Scada
- 1.2- How to install PowerStudio Scada?
- 2- How does the "engine" work in PowerStudio Scada?
- 3- Create your first application and communicate with the PowerStudio Scada engine
- 4.1- How to connect CVM-MINI to PowerStudio Scada?
- 4.2- TCP1RS+ configuration in PowerStudio Scada
- 4.3- How to connect RGU-10 to PowerStudio Scada?
- 4.4- How to connect CEM-C10 to PowerStudio Scada?
- 5.1- How does a scada screen work in PowerStudio Scada?
- 5.2- Create your first screen in PowerStudio Scada
- 5.3- Adding real time variables and conditional images, in PowerStudio Scada
- 5.4- Screen navigation in PowerStudio Scada
- 6.1- How does a report work in PowerStudio Scada?
- 6.2- Create your first report in PowerStudio Scada
- 7- How does the client work in PowerStudio Scada?
- 8.1- What are and how to create CALCULATED VARIABLES in PowerStudio Scada
- 8.2- How to create PowerStudio Scada users?
Furthermore, using PowerStudio Scada you will also:
- Make complete energy studies
- Create production ratios/ EnPI's (energy consumption per unit produced)
- Transform the information obtained into graphic and table formats
Combined with CIRCUTOR devices, PowerStudio Scada adapts to your needs for comprehensive monitoring and control of your installations.
Click on the following link to download PowerStudio Scada:
Do not miss the opportunity and subscribe to our YouTube channel
More information: Practical training, POWERSTUDIO software tutorials