CIRCUTOR will participate in GENERA, the Energy and Environment International Trade Fair, organised by IFEMA, between February 24-27, held at the Feria de Madrid exhibition centre.
In recent years, CIRCUTOR has developed some of the most innovative and advanced solutions in the sector of photovoltaic self-consumption in Spain, leading initiatives and movements to facilitate the legalisation of installations interconnected to the grid for self-consumption with zero injection.
This has allowed CIRCUTOR to become the company that offers the widest range of solutions in the Spanish market, with solutions that integrate distributed generation in the grid with instantaneous and time-delayed self-consumption applications. Solutions for industrial applications, service and residential buildings, which adapt to each situation for the purpose of achieving the optimum management of solar resources, simplifying management processes and achieving the highest possible cost savings.
Many different innovative products and solutions will be exhibited, such as:
- Renewable energies and photovoltaic self-consumption solutions
- Smart electric vehicle charging with solar photovoltaic energy.
- Solar canopy kits for self-consumption, with zero injection into the grid.
- New dynamic power controller (CDP-G) with demand management function
- New hybrid inverter with battery-charging system.
Get your professional invitation to the fair
We hope to see you at our stand no. 2C07 in pavilion 2 of the Feria de Madrid exhibition centre. You will receive an invitation to the fair to learn more about CIRCUTOR's new solutions.