Circutor is participating in Smart Energy Congress 2023, the annual European congress that brings together energy efficiency, sustainability and technology.
This event is scheduled to take place from October 04th and 05th in Madrid. You can find us in stand 10.
On this occasion, we will be introducing innovative solutions for facility monitoring, control, and management:
- eMOD: A modular OEM solution that enables the creation of customized industrial IoT devices without incurring R&D costs.
- eManager: Our product range of IoT programmable controllers, which come integrated with Node-RED. We will be showcasing eManager Essentials, eManager ACTIO, and eManager Energy.
- New eCore product range: Modular dataloggers based on ESP32 technology.
- Bridge LR: The RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge, designed to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- Key features of the new Databox version: Our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- New On-premise software PowerStudio Scada: Through a user-friendly interface, you can have complete control of your electrical installation. Monitor real-time Modbus devices, create graphs and tables, track KPIs, manage alarms, receive bill simulations, and compare multiple installations from one screen.
- Cosmos: The platform for monitoring, reporting and billing the consumption of electric vehicle charging points.
We are also excited to introduce our new firmware development service, specializing in communications, industrial automation, Linux Embedded programming, and Node-RED.
We are looking forward to meeting you personally at our booth. Don't miss the opportunity to discover Circutor's latest solutions.