CIRCUTOR will participate from the 29th to the 1st of October in the SEPEM 2019 exhibition in Avignon (France).
During this edition, CIRCUTOR with over 45 years present in the sector of energy efficiency, will participate in the event to show to all attendees the newest solutions for improving electrical energy efficiency.
- MYeBOX 1500A: New portable power quality analyzer Class A certified according to the power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30. This device checks the installation status together with the grid power quality: Swells, sags, interruptions and transient capture. The system offers a free APP and Cloud server in order to manage the device and their measurements when it is connected by 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
- New CEM-C: New meters to register consumptions for any kind of installations with communications and dual source system.
- New CVM-E3-MINI: New DIN rail analyzer with Modbus and BACnet communications. Design for dual source applications and possibility to connect fixed transformers or flexible clamps.
- New Split core transformers TQ series: New range of split core transformers with new design with easy installation system.
Power quality solutions
- New CVM-A1500A: New power quality analyzer verified with IEC 61000-4-30 for events (Swells, sags and interruptions) and transients recording with built-in Web Server.
- New AFQm active filters: Designed to improve network quality will also be presented, designed to offer solutions both for wall-mounting and installation in a cabinet for any type of current.
- Capacitor Banks and components: Capacitor banks with or without rejection filters, large range of Heavy Duty capacitors and reactors and Power Factor Relays (regulators).
- Static Var Generator (SVG): To compensate reactive power in installations with high presence of harmonic distorsion (THD).
- New REC4: Residual current relay with self-reclosing system with the most compact enclose to reconnect the installation in case of tripping.
- RECmaxCVM: RCCB with self-reclosing system to reconnect the installations in case of overcurrent, short-circuit or residual current fault. With the easiest installation and power analyzer built-in with more than 250 variables and RS-485 Modbus RTU communications.
Medium voltage compensation
- Medium voltage capacitors, reactors and components or complete Medium voltage capacitor banks in order to compensate reactive inductive energies, improve the network status and avoiding penalties.
We look forward to receiving you in our stand to show you all our new products in Grand Palais, stand F14.