CVM-NET4+ is a multi-channel power analyzer designed to measure balanced or unbalanced three-phase networks and to measure single-phase networks. Its versatile configuration options enable you to take measurements in single-phase systems, three-phase systems or a combination of both. It has a single three-phase voltage input combined with 12 single-phase channels to measure the current from the MC efficient current transformers.
Its main features include:
- Assembly on DIN rail
- Compact size (6 DIN rail modules)
- Measurement of up to 12 single-phase channels or combined single-phase and three-phase current channels.
- Current measurement using efficient MC series transformers (.../250 mA)*
- RS-485 Communications (Modbus/RTU)
- 4 programmable digital outputs for alarms or impulses
- Compatible with PowerStudio /PowerStudio SCADA / PowerStudio SCADA Deluxe software.