CVM-NET4-MC is a Power Analyzer used to measure balanced and unbalanced threephase networks; specifically designed to take measurements from 4 different points of the installation. It has a single three-phase voltage input, with 4 three-phase channels for current signal inputs coming from the efficient Circutor MC transformers (see M7 catalogue). The data acquired by the analyzer is transmitted via the RS-485 communications bus with the Modbus/RTU protocol to the supervision SCADA.
The main features are as follows:
- DIN rail format with only 6 modules
- Reads 4 current channels via efficient MC-series transformers (../250mA)
- RS-485 Communications (Modbus RTU)
- 4 Programmable digital outputs
- Compatible with PowerStudio / PowerStudio Scada / PowerStudio Scada Deluxe software.
CVM-NET4+ is a multi-channel power analyzer designed to measure balanced or unbalanced three-phase networks and to measure single-phase networks. Its versatile configuration options enable you to take measurements in single-phase systems, three-phase systems or a combination of both. It has a single three-phase voltage input combined with 12 single-phase channels to measure the current from the MC efficient current transformers.
Its main features include:
- Assembly on DIN rail
- Compact size (6 DIN rail modules)
- Measurement of up to 12 single-phase channels or combined single-phase and three-phase current channels.
- Current measurement using efficient MC series transformers (.../250 mA)*
- RS-485 Communications (Modbus/RTU)
- 4 programmable digital outputs for alarms or impulses
- Compatible with PowerStudio /PowerStudio SCADA / PowerStudio SCADA Deluxe software.
- Can take measurements from 4 points of the installation at the same time. Ideal for assembling on electrical control panels (compact size)
- Control of active and reactive energy via impulses.
- Ideal EDS accessory (see M6). This equipment measures the main parameters and the EDS manages them
- Measurement of electrical parameters in multi-channel installations, such as data processing centres and switchboards of single-phase loads.
- Simultaneous measurement at 4 different points in three-phase installations
- Its compact size is perfect for assembly on electric panels