CIRCUTOR will participate from the 10th to the 12th of June in the Intersolar Europe 2015 exhibition in Munich (Germany), one of the leading events with the biggest repercussion in the solar industry.
CIRCUTOR will exhibit the new range of self-consumption kits with zero grid injection, photovoltaic canopies for car parks and electric vehicle charging solutions (PVing PARKS) and the new hybrid inverter (Power Box) and additional product innovations at its stand.
During this edition, CIRCUTOR shall reveal its new 2015 launches of the several product families:
- Renewables energies and photovoltaic self-consumption solutions
- Smart electric vehicle charging systems with photovoltaic self-consumption
- Solar canopy kits (PVing PARKS) for instantaneous self-consumption with no grid injection
- New dynamic power controller (CDP-G) with demand management compatible with SMA and KACO inverters
- New hybrid inverter (Power Box) with storage management
- New Universal Energy Dispenser for energy management in micro grid projects
We hope to share these new launches with you, you can find us at Hall B3, stand B3.219