Familiarise yourself with the advances and changes in energy efficiency, thanks to the new training content CIRCUTOR has made available to its customers on its website and Youtube channel.
The first topics published are:
This is a series of articles introducing electrical harmonics, the causes and solutions. It also explains techniques for measuring harmonics, common causes and designs which mitigate or eliminate these electrical disturbances.
- Compensation and harmonic disturbance filtering techniques
- Introduction to compensation and disturbance filtering in electrical installations
- Electrical harmonics and their costs
- Impact of harmonics on the power system
We explain why the electric vehicle is winning market share each year and the most efficient technical solutions for charging these vehicles. We also explain the most common applications for charging these vehicles.
- The electric car, the car of the future
- Charging modes (IEC-61851-1)
- Types of connectors
- Smart Charging Systems
The fall in the cost of solar photovoltaic installations, along with the increased cost of electrical energy incurred by end users in recent years has accelerated the installation of renewable energy generating installations. In particular, photovoltaic generation systems are being installed as a result of their lower cost, modular nature and easy installation.
In these articles, we explain the most common technical solutions, including photovoltaic kits, as well as the technical and legal guidelines to ensure a safe and profitable installation.
- Instantaneous self-consumption with zero injection
- Instantaneous or time-delayed self-consumption with zero injection
- Time-delayed self-consumption isolated from the grid
- Time-delayed self-consumption with storage. DC Coupling
- Time-delayed self-consumption with storage. AC Coupling