CIRCUTOR will participate from the 14th to the 20th of April in the ELEKTRO 2017 exhibition in Moscow (Russia), one of the most important events in Eastern Europe related with power electronic devices, lighting and building automation.
Annually over 500 companies from 26 different countries participate at the fair, in order to increase their inter-regional and international cooperation in the field of electronics and electrical engineering. The Electrical Exhibition offers the opportunity to win new customers in direct dialogue.
During this edition, CIRCUTOR with over 40 years present in the sector of energy efficiency, will participate in the event to show to all attendees the newest solutions for improving electrical energy efficiency.
- New portable power quality analyzer for energy audits and control.
- Power analyzers and software for Energy Management Solutions (EMS).
- Wi-Fi solutions for energy consumption control (Wibeee family).
- Power Factor correction and Filtering solutions (New AFQevo Active Filter).
- Earth leakage protection systems with and without automatic reclosing systems.
We hope to share with you all our new products at stand FB085 in Hall FORUM.
More information: Elektro 2017